From new eats and lighted attractions to Santa’s Livestock Show & Rodeo this year is one you won’t want to miss out on. Santa’s Wonderland is back and better than ever.
For many locals, Santa’s Wonderland has been a staple of the community and a must-see attraction to get you in the Christmas spirit. However, it hasn’t always been quite the extravaganza it is today.
Over the years Santa’s Wonderland has gone through many changes to their design and the attractions that they offer. From parking, to dining, shopping, and entertainment the park has been completely transformed.
Below is a list of some of the newest attractions you can enjoy this season:
1. The Lone Star - Grand Illumination: A giant, metal star lighted, and surrounded by 49 additional stars.
2. Maw’s Country Bakery: On-site eatery offering freshly baked pies, breads, and cookies.
3. Santa’s Livestock Show & Rodeo: Offering dueling mechanical bulls.
4. West Pole Express and Railroad: Guests can take a ride on the holiday trains and purchase railroad gifts and memorabilia.
5. Brand New Giant Clock Tower
6. Chuck Wagon Theater: An outdoor theater hosting performances of classic Texas songs and storytelling.
As always, guests can still enjoy the traditional Trail of Lights experience via hayride or carriage ride through the park.
Come check out all the amazing work Santa’s Helpers have done to provide our community with the perfect Texas Christmas Experience.
Santa’s Wonderland will be open from November 10th, 2017 through January 7th, 2018. For more information and to purchase tickets, visit http://www.santaswonderland.com.
© 2017 KAGS-TV