BRYAN, Texas — Bryan Texas Utilities (BTU) is continuing to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic and has extended the timeframe in which utility disconnects will not be performed in response.
BTU will continue to disconnect services only upon customer request until the shelter-in-place order is lifted by the City of Bryan and normal business operations have resumed. BTU staff are monitoring the situation and will reassess processes as appropriate. BTU would like to assure its customers that they have a detailed plan to continue providing energy throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
Customers are encouraged to stay current on their utility bills. Customers may pay via the following methods:
- Online at btutilities.com (detailed instructions on how to establish an online account can be found by clicking the “Log in/Register” link at the top of the page), payments may be made by credit card or electronic check
- Kiosks, accept all payment types – cash, credit card and check. Locations are:
- BTU drive-thru, 205 E. 28th St, Bryan; open 24 hours
- HEB, 725 E. Villa Maria Rd., Bryan
- HEB, Texas Ave and Hwy 21, Bryan
- By phone at (979) 821-5700 utilizing the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system that accepts credit card or electronic check
Customers that have been impacted or need assistance may contact BTU at (979) 821-5700 or contactBTU@btutilities.com. To report a utility emergency call (979) 822-3777.