Election 2022 Results
November's Midterm Election has put politics front and center in the public's mind both in Texas and across the country. In the Lone Star State, voters are expected to turn out in big numbers to vote in several high-profile races. The most notable – the race for Governor. Republican Greg Abbott is seeking his third term in the state's highest office, but faces possibly his toughest opponent to date in Democrat Beto O'Rourke. Voters statewide will be casting ballots with the economy, immigration, and abortion rights in mind.
Central Texans will be deciding who represents them in the upcoming legislative session as well as deciding a handful of offices at the local level.
Click for full map
Attorney GeneralPrecincts: 9,748 / 9,748 (100% reporting)
GovernorPrecincts: 8,980 / 9,144 (98% reporting)
Lieutenant GovernorPrecincts: 9,748 / 9,748 (100% reporting)
- Midterms free of feared chaos as voting experts look to 2024
- Texas Supreme Court says Harris County can include 2,100 late-cast ballots in certifying midterm election results
- Republican senator expects criminal charges in Harris County elections investigation
- Why AP has called control of the US House for Republicans
- Republicans win control of the House
- Gov. Greg Abbott calls for investigation into Harris County elections after 'widespread problems'
- Congress returns for busy lame-duck session
- Travis County Republican expects several GOP members to run for president in 2024
- Mark Kelly wins Arizona Senate race; Democrats 1 win from Senate control
- Voters approve building of new fire station in College Station